Let's Talk About Sleep Aids



There are many drugs (prescription and OTC) available to treat insomnia. Though they do have legitimate uses, sleep aids also come with significant risks and side effects, which many people don’t realize.

I took sleep aids.
 

During & after menopause I had a terrible time falling asleep. 

We NEED sleep. I NEED sleep. My family NEEDS me to sleep. But what if you can’t?! It is a frustrating cycle.

I found this on EveryDayHealth.com:

When you take prescription sleeping pills over a long period of time, your body grows accustomed to the drug, and you need higher and higher doses to get the same sleep-inducing effect. But, if you take a high enough dose, this could lead to [dangerous side effects].” 

Who has experienced that? Me! The dosage that use to put you to sleep like a baby has zero effect on you now. But guess what?!

Plexus.

Ah-ha! Again with the Plexus!!

Plexus is not a cure for insomnia but what I CAN say is that I no longer take sleep aids. PRAISE THE LORD!! Yet another medication I HATED taking.

The healthier my body gets (from the inside out), the more it begins to function PROPERLY. I cannot share enough on how much my health has changed since beginning Plexus. It has been an answer to many prayers.

I am still on my journey . . . through consistency with the products, water, diet, and exercise, I am enjoying so many wonderful health benefits. My weight-loss journey has been longer than most folks, but my inside health journey has been super awesome! Wow! God has been so kind!!