Weight Loss JOURNEY

Weight loss.

MOST folks want to lose weight.

Some want to lose for health reasons while others fight a constant battle of being accepted and admired by the world.

Even health institutions put pressure on HEALTHY individuals to lose weight ... YEARS ago I was told by a doctor that I was "morbidly obese". Looking back I realize I was at a healthy weight (for me). But those words were very confusing (I was VERY active & healthy) and, frankly, not helpful (led to constant body shaming). Should doctors address weight? Absolutely! But only if it is a medical concern.

We must ask ourselves honest questions:

Am I overweight?
Why am I overweight?
How is my weight affecting my health?

I am overweight.

Menopause ... well, it has been hard. Then add in years of being sick and inactive. Weight crept on slowly & silently.

When I initially started looking into Plexus I was hoping to get healthy. I was seeing doctor after doctor and was literally in the PIT of DESPAIR with my health. By God's faithfulness and kindness, He used Plexus (all natural supplements) to bring healing from the inside out!

Am I still overweight?

Yes. Does that mean Plexus does not work? Absolutely not. I have lost weight (and continue to do so) slowly. It is harder for me to lose weight (I blame post menopause) but frankly my HEALTH matters way more than numbers on a scale. So, I would rather ask myself ...

Am I more active?
Am I healthier?
Am I fueling & caring for my body in healthier, God-honoring ways?

Yes!

Can Plexus help you lose weight? Yes! There are thousands of testimonials of folks losing tons of weight on Plexus!

Is every Plexus journey the same? The answer: Are all our bodies the same? (Like mine, your body may need a lot of TLC and repair first.)

I have had many folks try Plexus (for weight loss AND poor health), but most gave up when they didn't see immediate results.

Patience.
Prayer.
Honest questions.
Realistic expectations.
CONSISTENCY with the products.
Water (God's natural means) to flush toxins.

FUNDAMENTAL when using Plexus!

#guthealthmatters